“MyAid” Student Aid Portal
Welcome to the Bowdoin College Student Aid web portal MyAid. Once you log in, you can:
- Check important dates and deadlines
- Review a list of documents received in support of your financial aid application
- Review a list of documents still outstanding and required to finalize your award
- Review your financial aid award
- Review changes to your financial aid award
- Review a summary of your family's borrowing history at Bowdoin
- Link to helpful web sites
- Learn more about financial aid policies and practices at Bowdoin
Log In Instructions
Log In Instructions:
Welcome Class of 2023! You will be notified by email when the portal is available for you. At that time new users will enter their Bowdoin ID and select "first time user" to establish a password and answer security questions. Readt our MyAid Portal Tip Sheet under Links.
Returning users may be prompted by the system to update your login information for MyAid.
- At least nine characters
- Upper and lower case letters
- At least one number
- At least one symbol (!@#$%^&*)
If you have forgotten your password, you may use the "forgot my password" link. You will be required to change your password periodically. You will be locked out of the system if you do not provide the correct password after mulitple attempts. We can unlock your account but typically during our normal business hours, M-F, 8:30-5.
If you need assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.