“MyAid” Student Aid Portal
Welcome to the Bowdoin College Student Aid web portal MyAid. Once you log in, you can:
- Check important dates and deadlines
- Review a list of documents received in support of your financial aid application
- Review a list of documents still outstanding and required to finalize your award
- Review your financial aid award
- Review changes to your financial aid award
- Review a summary of your family's borrowing history at Bowdoin
- Link to helpful web sites
- Learn more about financial aid policies and practices at Bowdoin
Log In Instructions
Log In Instructions:
Returning users may be prompted by the system to update your login information for MyAid. You will use your Bowdoin ID and your password must meet the following minimum requirements:
- At least nine characters
- Upper and lower case letters
- At least one number
- At least one symbol (!@#$%^&*)
If this is the first time you are using MyAid, please enter your Bowdoin ID and select "first time user" link. If you have forgotten your password, you may use the "forgot my password" link. You will be required to change your password periodically. You will be locked out of the system if you do not provide the correct password after three attempts. We can unlock your account but typically during our normal business hours, M-F, 8:30-5.
8/15/2018 NOTE: In our recent software upgrade some of the security questions have been changed. You will be prompted to update your security questions when you login.
If you need assistance, please email us at email@example.com.