“MyAid” Student Aid Portal
Welcome to the Bowdoin College Student Aid web portal MyAid. Once you log in, you can:
- Check the status of your financial aid application
- Check important dates and deadlines
- Review a list of documents received in support of your financial aid application
- Review a list of documents still outstanding and required to finalize your award
- Review your financial aid award
- Review changes to your financial aid award
- Review a summary of your family's borrowing history at Bowdoin
- Link to helpful web sites
- Learn more about financial aid policies and practices at Bowdoin
Log In Instructions
Log In Instructions:
For the Class of 2020:
a) You can enter your Student Aid portal two business days after you enter your Admission portal. Because we share the same “Student ID”, it can take up to two business days for us to initiate your MyAid portal access. There is a direct link in the admissions portal that will take you to the MyAid login page. Cut and paste your nine digit Student ID from the Admissions portal into MyAid to begin the login procedure. Use the first box to enter your Student ID. Note: Depending on your browser choice, you may not see the labels of Student ID for the first box and PIN for the second box within the LOG IN area.
b) You establish your PIN when you enter MyAid for the first time. You will need your PIN for future visits to MyAid.
c) Once you enter MyAid, the “tabs” at the top of the page provide guidance on available information.
d) If you have any issues entering MyAid, you can write to us at email@example.com. When writing to us, please provide us with your name and address listed on your admission application.
On or about June 6th, we will convert your nine-digit ID to your new official Bowdoin ID and you will use it to login to MyAid.
For Currently Enrolled Students:
To access MyAid, enter your Bowdoin ID and your PIN. If you have forgotten your PIN, you can click the “forgot my PIN” link in the Log In box or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will re-set it for you.