“MyAid” Student Aid Portal
Welcome to the Bowdoin College Student Aid web portal MyAid. Once you log in, you can:
- Check the status of your financial aid application
- Check important dates and deadlines
- Review a list of documents received in support of your financial aid application
- Review a list of documents still outstanding and required to finalize your award
- Review your financial aid award
- Review changes to your financial aid award
- Review a summary of your family's borrowing history at Bowdoin
- Link to helpful web sites
- Learn more about financial aid policies and practices at Bowdoin
Log In Instructions
Prospective Student Applicants (2015-2016 academic year)
MyAid opens November 18, 2014 for prospective applicants:
a) You can enter your Student Aid portal the day after you enter your Admission portal – “Polaris”. Because we share the same “Student ID”, it can take up to 24 hours for us to initiate your MyAid access.
b) Your MyAid Student ID is the same as your Polaris Student ID. You will establish your PIN by selecting "First Time User" and following the instructions provided.
c) Once you enter MyAid, the “tabs” at the top of the page provide guidance on available information.
d) If you have any issues entering MyAid, you can write to us at email@example.com. For identification purposes, please provide us with your name and address listed on your admission application.
For Currently Enrolled Students:
To access MyAid, enter your Bowdoin ID (B####) and the PIN you established for this portal. If you have forgotten your PIN, you can click the “forgot my PIN” link in the Log In box or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will re-set it for you.