“MyAid” Personal Web Portal
Welcome to the Bowdoin College Student Aid web portal MyAid. Once you log in, you can:
• Check the status of your financial aid application
• Check important dates and deadlines
• Review a list of documents received in support of your financial aid application
• Review a list of documents still outstanding and required to finalize your award
• Review your financial aid award
• Review changes to your financial aid award
• Review a summary of your family's borrowing history at Bowdoin
• Link to helpful web sites
• Learn more about financial aid policies and practices at Bowdoin
Log In Instructions
First Year Students (2014-2015 academic year):
• Your MyAid Student ID is the same as your Polaris Username, your Bowdoin ID. You establish your PIN when you enter MyAid for the first time.
• Once you enter MyAid, the “tabs” at the top of the page provide guidance on available information.
• If you have any issues entering MyAid, you can write us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to provide us with your name and address listed on your admission application.
Currently Enrolled Students:
To access MyAid, enter your Bowdoin ID as your "Student ID" and your PIN. If you have forgotten your PIN, you can click the “forgot my PIN” link in the Log In box or email us at email@example.com and we will reset it for you.